Welcome

Study, work and travel as “Voluntourist” is a Erasmus IP summer school (23.7.-3.8.2012). Participating students from Austria, Netherlands, Croatia, Romania, Portugal and Poland are posting their daily experiences and their view of volunteer work!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Workshop-aholic Hatsi


Hello dears,

Today was the last day of lectures and another example that volunteering is a very fulfilling experience, especially when working with children.


After this we had a great lunch in Burin and an afternoon full of hard work and a little bit of sun and sea. Everybody was working with their planet to finish the assignment and to be innovative regarding the video.
In the evening, after a traditional dinner, we decided to try something more international like ice-cream therefor we went to Cacao. In meantime, my popularity increased since I made some pictures with my fans. This made me very happy so I invited them for a Romanian drink on the balcony.


I don’t have time for any more details because tomorrow I have to wake up really early in the morning, in order to meet my fans and friends in Maribor.
Keep in touch!

Ne auzim în curând!

Hatsi

No comments:

Post a Comment